With my restlessness, I dragged myself to work after my sleep.
I stood at the side of the door of the train falling asleep soon.
A thin weird lady looked around as if there were many mosquitos flying around her soon walked straight up to me.
She sunk her bony fingers into my wrist deeply, raised her voice saying, 'xiao mei! go away!' in mandarin, and pulled me away from my spot. Her fingers were still sunk deep into my wrist.
Thinking that she wanted to stand there, I stepped aside. But she went into that spot, turned 360 degrees and walked away. So much for giving me a shock and the pressure on my wrist. She didn't stopped walking and continued on as if there was a conveyor belt on the train for her to follow. My fear didn't end until she walked out of the train right before my eyes.
Of the countless people on board, she chose me. damn unlucky for a Friday. Not to mention whatever shit that happens in the day.
With much sincerity, please note that Christmas is coming and many many charity boxes are sprouting up almost everywhere.
They collect gifts and stuff still in good conditions. Be a good person and 'share some joy' this season. AND PLEASE GIVE WITH SINCERITY. cos' it isn't a dump. If there's nothing to give, please stay at home.
I end my post here sincerly. I'm serious that I'm sincere now.
handwritten, 12/08/2007 03:14:00 PM.