<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Yeah. Had great time catching up with Pauline at the company's event yesterday evening. Didn't even had the chance to chat so much before with her cos' we always meet during work time only.
had fun. =)

The night at Cafe Del Mar (dunno how to spell) was dark but with lights here and there. It got me all dizzy.

My mind seriously black out when I went into total shock. I don't know how to react. That's all I remember. And looked so stupid and embarrassed. aiyer....! It must be seriously funny looking. so paiseh! but... =))

okay.. went to the event empty handed, but went home with supplies enough to wash myself and my family from head to toe. Even enough to spend my time overnight. K, too exaggerating..

hopefully, I'll see my frens again soon!
I must start studying.

handwritten, 10/31/2007 01:56:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: