<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

School is damnnnn boring...

I get lost when I step into lessons. Looking at most of the lecturers make me wanna sleep, stone, or even bang my head on the table in one extreme case. eee.

But I feel bad tho'.

K, now I know.. when I fall, Crystal screams. And I laugh. xin laughs.
to xin:
when u fall, u do not continue sitting there and wait for christmas. get up quickly! haha.


I don't like the feeling of getting fat. I'll stop eating. (as if). Maybe I'll return back to my liquid diet.

depression comes soon.


she never understands. But expects me to understand her needs. wth. I'll sleep all day just to escape this shit.

k, go emo. with the 'lips of an angel'..

handwritten, 10/16/2007 07:47:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: