<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, October 15, 2007

I cannot stone and emo on train trips anymore. I missed my destinations, and am so afraid I will again! Even travelling with friends is risky: 2 routes: they either remind me to get off, or scare me off by saying 'I think you missed your stop' cos we're like not concentrating on the stations.

k, hazel really scared me yesterday! It was almost the last train towards home, and I couldn't afford to overshoot. Both of us were kinda stoning yesterday on the train anyway.

I cannot stop emo-ing and stoning whenever I find the time to. 'Entertune' me on trips and whenever.



Yeah! Rilakuma! I only wanted a small Rilakuma figurine for my phone, but couldn't find any except for the soft toy type. So I settled for that and bought it. I felt so sian after I saw the ideal figurine on the same shop's cabinet. 'SIAN HALF!' k, it's so cute, might as well get it as well. So now, Rilakuma is my 'friend' at work. sad me. pathetic me.

Here's the real letdown. One day after getting it, my brother and I spotted a small round patch of glue mark on the soft toy Rilakuma's butt. I compared it with the figurine one, and realised that it supposed to have a tail! k, well done, I bought Rilakuma, but forgot his tail. Grrr.. I couldn't get that image of the patch of glue at his butt off my mind all day long! I think that's why I emo throughout my work shift! I wanted to get that load of my mind. But work shift was with some guys. If I told them, I doubt they'll understand. K, I tried, and they really don't understand. saded.

so sad u know! that patch of glue on his butt makes me feel so cheated!!!

Day dreaming for school tomorrow.............

handwritten, 10/15/2007 01:45:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: