<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, September 14, 2007

I start cheonging as of today.

sleepy..

Then came this freaking customer who obviously make me wonder if she's here for ice cream or just to irritate me.

She asked where the ice cream were made, would the ice cream taste the same if it was in the pint or scoops.. bla bla bla..... So I just answered as per normal. And she just freaking love to ask me 'how you know???' after every reply I gave her.

She asked me 3 times 'how you know?' when I replied that ice cream is made at the same factory. f***!!!

HELLO!!!! I know cos' got people tell me la! If not made in factory, then in your kitchen meh?!! piang!

I thought she had enough of asking me questions. But she came and ask about the name cards customers left at the counter. Grrrr! I was burning on the inside already... When I told her I wasn't sure, she came up with her own answer. f***. She sat down, came up and down to ask many other questions. I couldn't be bothered with her.


yx and cy came to the shop to 'entertune' me. =)

I feel like flying off to HK/Macau now.

handwritten, 9/14/2007 02:48:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: