<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, September 09, 2007

i love hk/Macau. (and lil' of Shenzhen) =)

okies! I need to adjust back my life. sadly.

NO MORE:


-morning calls from the hotel phone/ frens from next room at 7.30am.
-rotation from bathroom and wash up areas between my room mate, yx n me.
-rushing down for breakfast at 8+am.
-take the bus and go everywhere
-slacking/chatting/ gossiping with yx at the end of the day
-going over to each others room to chill
-buy supper from stores near by late at night.
-sleepovers at others room.
-laughing at THE din-ner guy. (...)
-NO MORE SHOPPING at damn cheap prices!!!

Our 3 meals was the same everyday! I suspect one cook who only knows how to cook those few dishes was hired secretly and buys the same type of veg from the market. I see sweet n sour spareribs, celery and eggplant since day 1!!


no more le.
I want go back HK and Macau.( minus the food)
when???

I felt like going Kbox with Prawnsters when I saw Zhenyang's camera. heh..

photos sometime later. =)



handwritten, 9/09/2007 11:53:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: