<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, July 01, 2007

yippees!!

My god!! Long post... Cos' I'm just pure excited!!

hehe.

Met up with the Prawnsters! Yeah! Long time never meet, we talk more rubbish than usual can! whaha... I luv us so much.

Plan plan, talk talk at Clementi Mac. And I saw that freaky mac aunty again. !!! I'm going avoid mac again, on top of my Mac-phobia. Even Eileen knows her, she must be an icon there. lol!

I didn't know planning can be so fun. heez..

Dickson will bring is Tobacco sauce to go with his pasta, while Eileen and I will bring Tabasco sauce (do u spell it this way?) alright? Set ah Dickson!

ZY finally came. To zy, we really think u should wear more polo tees, cos' u look real nice in them. And he started his job of being our cameraman. hehe good professional ZY! But he ended up being quite irritating. I wonder what will happen during chalet if he starts being professional. Better start worrying.

Oh, did I tell you all (prawnsters) that chalet bans wang wang biscuits cos' they're over rated smelly? So we cannot bring! We said we must not create any trouble. Don't know who kuku go initiate say bring this kinda food, huh huh?!! I doubt it's called food. We should bring more almond food in.. like almond drink, almond soup, almond biscuits, almond ice-cream.. etc etc.. right Eileen? Thank me for being so nice, cos' I bring nice food for u... heheeee...

Jason although enlightened is still mad. Charissa's best friend is still the camera. hehe.

kkz, i luv us and our siao-ness alot.

Work today like SIAO!!! Never stopped and was really craving for apple juice. The customers never stop coming. !! Must be that GST increase thing. Last minute cheonging before it goes up. Wa lao.. I so sad, forgot to cheong... Can the salary just go up?

Oh! Saw Yus during work. Am I happy! hehe. Riduan is sad case, we always miss the working timing sia! aha! when can see u agn bro? in sch? hehe.

Kkz. My baba is good researcher.. There's nothing she can't find. to the right, to the right.. hehe.

handwritten, 7/01/2007 02:14:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: