<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

With all that,

maybe karma will befall me one day.


I find it pretty hard to forgive and forget these days.
Maybe the impressions are just too deep already.

Things I thought only I knew were actually known by others. lol. I should go find my loophole, wondering where it leaked out from. haa..
But it doesn't matter anymore. What's gone is gone. Different pathways were created, and will probably not meet again like before.

The time is too long, and I became numb. Doesn't hurt me anymore.

The song 'fa xian ai' by JJ is stuck in my head ever since Kbox day. I'm starting to love this song and it's beautiful.

Okay, no more emo. Cannot emo. I've no right to be emo.

Presentation finally. The teacher was menopausing maybe? We concluded that. We got scolded although we were right. But we made her laugh with our role play during presentation. good good. That was the expense of us looking silly. I may even do badly for my presentation actually.

Violet brought her Chinese almanac thingy as a prop. And we used it during break time. Imagine 4 teenage girls sitting in the middle of SP FC6 figuring out Chinese almanac. I figured out I got sucky life! I will always cry, have lousy love life and that line on the palm splits into 3 lines. And that got someone saying I '1 leg step 3 boats'. Please translate to mandarin for further understanding. The lines interpreted on mine are lousy lines. I must go and carve them so they'll be better! lol.

We also listen to each others stories. hmm..

Shopped yesterday with baba n violet. was fun. I became broke again finally.
Now it's school, reports, projects, tests, then exams again. =(

handwritten, 7/18/2007 11:20:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: