<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, July 09, 2007

eeyer!! Sometimes it just get so sucky. Biasness is so hateful.

Some people are allowed to just stand aside looking and sitting pretty in some area. I believe I'll get scolded if I sit there and act not pretty, but ugly. kk lame.. But hey! Like obviously right.. Angry sia. I hate him/her even more.

Their 'dirty little secrets' would probably be ignored. While if I've any 'dirty little secret', I'll probably be condemned forever. So I don't have any 'dirty little secret'!

He just reminds me of our secondary school chinese teacher.. So disgusting.. Yucks. Not pardonable.

Friday working was kinda fun. Cos' there's Hazel. Like finally there's someone to crap with during work. Ah Stal come visit me and had ice cream with her bf. I know she was thinking that I was man again. Cos' I was carrying many boxes of whatever size. Damn heavy!
Saw Yani also! Miss her leh.

Saturday work again. ahaha, Riduan visited me with his friend. Haha, his friend not bad not bad. But couldn't talk much to him, cos' there was this pair of eyes looking and waiting to catch my mistakes. Was really sleepy and blur. Guess what was the paiseh-est thing I did for work. I gave an ice cream stick with no ice cream sample on it when the customer asked for it! my goodness.

Sunday also work! Tired leh! Quite ok.. I only know I kept eating. Ooops.

Monday is back to basic routine... Haiz...

Hmm.. Shopping is cool and enjoyable. And so is being cashless. Makes the thrill of shopping even more cool and enjoyable. (ya right.) My crave. And I think I need to donate fats so I can have more prettyy clothes.. I don't like my man shoulders.

handwritten, 7/09/2007 02:01:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: