<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, July 15, 2007

3 days of working.
And my mom asked today,"Are you tired?"

No. I'm not tired from work. I'm tired from school.
All the fucking reports, projects, and what have I. They suck big time.
They brought me round and round. Confusing me until I was lost. Being doubtful of what I'm doing.

School forces me to think with my barely existant brain. Sometimes I think correctly, but mostly, I'm wrong.

I'm sleepy, tired.

I was stopped to look out to see what's happening out there.
Seasons came and go.

Shopped around today. Went to Zinc after work with my friend. A shop full of bags, but nothing for me. saded.

Went to Esprit. And saw this bag suitable for almost any kinda outfit. I want that. $69.90!!! Byebye!! And I got my ass out of the shop.

In the end, I went home with nothing. so sad.

Here I am, facing school stuff once again.

I need a session of siao-ness with the Prawnsters people suddenly to keep things off my mind. hehe.

handwritten, 7/15/2007 11:51:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: