<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Yeah! After such a long time, DB Co. finally gathered! All of us came for badminton in school.

After that we went to Causeway to celebrate PY's birthday(belated). Glad she liked her kumakuma toy. =)

Suddenly it felt like last time.

No time to study le. Project also die le, not enough group members and don't have their contact. And the deadline's this friday. What kinda stupid module!

School cheated my feelings. I didn't know everyone had finished their tests already until eileen told me. And Dickson is already yaya papaya-ing in Genting now. Sad sia! They can enjoy a bit. While I'm going to spend my whole two weeks of 'school break' for studying a week's worth of tests. grr....

I wanna study now, but I've no motivation, and I'm tired..
dead lo!

handwritten, 6/12/2007 01:21:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: