<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, June 23, 2007

What rubbish.
I cannot remember anythinggg...!
I wish we can study well just by putting all the books on your head when you're asleep.
Then when we wake up, we'll be clever kids who can pass their tests!!

CRYY!!

The more I study, the more I eat..!
CRYYY!!

These 2 weeks was like total cut off with outside. Who did I talk to during this period???


I'm bored and bo liao... Let me think think....

Oohh!! I finally met my baba online yesterday!! So long never find me baba!! I was so happy to see her, well, online. So long never come ka jiao me!! But this doesn't mean you can come ka jiao me everytime when u see me.

Ah let updates me on shopping stuff. Showed me more online shopping places. hehe, happy. And she wants to give me makeover. lol!!

Ah stal tags here. hehe. Yeah, friday can go sentosa le! happy!

Denis threatens me with weird songs, and says I'm jialat, going to die for my tests liao. Yea, I also think I gonna die liao.
Actually, I didn't study laa!! I sit in front of the notes and eat, watch tv, and dream only..

Dian xiao er
talks funny on msn.

Yeayeah! Got Prawnsters also!! This whole lot of people I miss alot!!!! CRY!! Faster go out again!! But don't fight ah please.

Lastly, my parents and stupid brother.


So sad.. Do I sound as if I'm stuck in the well with a computer or something? I wanna get out!
CRY!! Don't wanna blog le.. I want to sleep le.. Go try putting books on my head le.. CRY!
Then I'll have no chance to eat the whole load of Oreos in the kitchen too. Oreos are damn nice.. I better stop.

handwritten, 6/23/2007 05:25:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: