<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wednesday is slack day! Schools ends at 11am and there's nothing due on Thursday! yeah. But I hate Wednesday mornings, cos' there's always those hateful QA tutorials. I don't know what the f***ing hell goes on in class. I don't understand at all. I'm just going to kill myself slowly and then die at the end of the day.

Watched Shrek with Violet, Lisa, weeliang and weixiang. These people are really filled with cold jokes. Veryyy coldd...... They took turns to play pool. I only hit one into the hole accidentally when I was looking at Violet talking to her. I became bored cos' I wasn't good in pool, so I went to play that game. I don't know what's the name. The one where you are to stack the moving blocks all the way so that you can win something. I'm so poor such that I've to resort to such methods to get a mp3. Hehe.. So sad! I was only 2 layers away from the major prize.. Argh! Wasted! I spent like 6bucks on that silly machine.

The movie wasn't really great although it's funny. Puss-in-Boots look really cute. Want to bring it home!
The girls went shopping after that at FarEast. Yeah! Shopping! And I start wondering... where's my pay? It didn't come! I'm so broke! But that wasn't enough to stop me.

Today I learnt from them what is mascara, eyeliner, what brow pencil, bla bla bla.... I just don't know any of them. Cos' they all look the same, just of different colours. But never mind! Not important!

Yeah! Finally I get to buy clothes again! I got a top at 20bucks when we found another shop selling exactly the same thing at 33bucks. That's cool. I'll have no regrets for sure.

Looked for cardigan.. But I'm seriously broke already. Walked around some more and went home! I was tempted to listen to listen to Tank's song suddenly. kk, his songs are really nice. =)

Wanna sleep le after blogging here. Walked non-stop for the whole day! I only feel the tiredness now. =P

handwritten, 6/07/2007 12:28:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: