I have been facing the 4 walls and never-ending notes constantly for 5days already.
It's driving me crazy.
I stare and stare and stare, but nothing registers.
As if by looking at all of them religiously, I'll be enlightened or something.
PUI!!
I think at the end of the day, I'll be so damn disappointed although I know I'm gonna fail with 'flying colours' anyway.
Just take it that I'm sitting in some 'hostile area' and waiting for someone to come torture me.
Life is so gray now. (although there may be gray-er ones in future)
I think I'm gonna flung every single thing.
This sux. =((((((((((((((((((((((((
And I need to stop facing 4 walls. So please bringg mieeeee outttttttttttt!!!
I miss my Perth trip... I wanna go back... I'll never be able to within 10years.. =((
I started imaging how the Prawnsters' chalet would be like, if we really had one.
Cos' I miss them
a lot...
a lot....
a lot.......
a lottt X 10000000000000000000000.....!
I also miss my dear baba, ah let and ah stal..
I think I'm gonna hallucinate soon.
Better get some sleep.
And I'll start dreaming of myself crying over failed papers.
CRYY!! I'm gonna die!!!
handwritten, 6/21/2007 03:09:00 AM.