<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ehh... I'm confused.. Stupid fever, came so suddenly when I was about to head home. I'm weird. What am I supposed to do now? Study? Sleep? I'm utterly confused.. =S

And I don't understand what people are telling me now. Aiyo..

Why we have MST week? I heard from Riduan that he doesn't have any and he's enjoying his hols now! CRY!! Holidays are not coming anytime now. =(((

I wanna slack and sleep. But cannot.. ~~~~~ Jason say got Sotong Prawnsters gathering this Friday.. I cannot go... CRY! Must stay in and study... =((

I was really lazy to eat anything today although I was a bit hungry. Ah Let wanted to feed me, I was also lazy. zzz... I didn't really have the enthusiasm for shopping also. But still, I got myself a top. I'm not myself for once. Hmm.. I also not sure what was happening.
For a mere 10minutes, we're done with the rc display thing. I only know the person everything also say ok, so on and steady. But never mind, I like that.

Erm... so what's happening now?? hmm...And I'm not emo kia!

handwritten, 6/13/2007 11:28:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: