The culture flows. No point blaming me, cos' you're all like this too.
Finally I took the chance and ran away. Leaving all those shouting and unsightly stuff behind, although it was raining really heavily.
I ran in the rain as how thoughts would run wild.
The rain helped me cover my actions such that no one will realise.
The thunder covered all the hurtful hearings.
The flooded road filled my retiring 'hole-ful' shoes with rain, drenched myself all over.
Shopping all by myself was as good as running in the rain.
Nobody to bother me, speak to me.
And my purchases increases.
Satisfying me temporarily.
Will it rain whenever I want it to?
Why is there something called tears? That's an embarrassing thing ever.
Is there a place where there is no one?
I'm out of breath. I can't carry on anymore.
I should not suffocate myself for you. Cos' that's selfish.
If I were to choose to throw away something, that something would be yours faithfully, me.
What's truth? Where's the direction to find it?Everything is actually lined up and planned like a script. Useless to think more anyway. rain and tears are the best combination ever. What'll happen, will happen. What's not, will never happen. Never ever.
handwritten, 6/17/2007 02:34:00 AM.