<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sentosa with classmates for the first time. There wasn't even class outing last year. This class' better. There was yunxin, violet, crystal, lisa, weeliang, his friend, Jitsheng, Donald duck(Denis) and Dian xiao er(stanley). But it was raining all the way from morning till around 2pm when it finally stopped. Wa lau, I was all prepared to tan until I become orh lu lu. No sun until 3pm.

We played volleyball, 'zhong ji mi ma' and the forfeit were all so funny. I laughed until I cramp. Hahaha.. The girls just sat at the beach and talked while making full use of the short sunshine. In the end I was the same colour. =((

Happened to see Jeffrey working when we were going back. Missed him and the rest. I got so emo after that. But siao classmates got me back to normal again!

I wanted to puke liao at the end of dinner at Carl's Jr. Then we(violet, lisa, jitsheng, denis, weeliang and his friend) went to the outdoor space upstairs to play 'zhong ji mi ma' and Truth or Dare again. This part was more funny! Forfeit was drinking lots of greentea. And some of them became Merlion. They puked water. We had an off tune duck singing which was damn irritating. LOL, denis and Jitsheng threw each other's shoes into the pool! Then Jitsheng just jumped into the pool with his jeans on! Haha.

Shopped around. We played that soccer game on the table in Adidas until the staff were waiting for us to get out so that they could close! heexx..

This class is so fun. haha.
My forfeit. With Weeliang and his fren too. Look like dumb.
Denis and weeliang's forfeit: pretending to be 'kia-kia' to other people!
Footprints
Peek-a-boo!



Our class!

Stupid module. Everything's so wrong. Dumb teacher, dumb module, dumb me. FUCK.



Why does everything come flying towards me at one go? They're just like millions and millions of daggers shooting me to death slowly. I'm soon resigning myself to this kinda fate.

Why does it always happen this way?

Please leave me. I wanna see nothing. Shove me away to somewhere far away..

This is shit. Cos' I'm being fooled around.

There's jus not love/trust/peace after 17.

handwritten, 5/22/2007 11:48:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: