<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, May 27, 2007

Somebody called me at 10.30am today. I thought work started at 10.30 as usual. But hell, I knew I was going to be f****ed at today. I stepped into the shop, saw him and yeah, the attitude came. I must have made him damn pissed. Cos' he looked as if he was going to tear the shop down. I knew for sure, I'm really in deep shit today. Die! Thank god as it lasted only for a while, cos' my friend came. At least someone to talk to.

I am very tired. I could fall asleep while crossing the road, travelling on the train, or even scooping ice cream. I don't know why, but there was exceptionally many silly and irritating customers to day on my tired day when obviously whatever they say won't be responded well to from me.

The weather is freaking hot. I just feel like cutting my hair away. But I'm lazy.
I'm lazy pig.
I wanna eat, and am feeling a little hungry, but i didn't eat, cos I'm lazy.
I wanted to study for test, but I didn't cos' I'm lazy.
I didn't do anything much, cos' I'm very lazy.
But when I want to sleep, I did, cos' I'm lazy.

handwritten, 5/27/2007 10:29:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: