Next week is E-Learning week le! What's the use, still got so many things to do.
I need to scrimp and save alot! CRY. I've to live on grass for the following few months.
Friday was a very full day. Last minute rushing of the display window. LOL! When I went back, almost everyone was singing in the room while doing things! They enjoyed their karaoke session. Damn funny. Yeah, our display window.
Our signboard. 
This one's really cool. The tables are made of styrofoam. Great job to those who did it. 

Overall.

Eh!! I got contribute to this! I pasted the pieces with some others. hehe.. It's the letterbox.




Met up with Eileen to watch Spiderman after that. I know we're a bit behind time, but anyways, it's nice!
Working is fun today! I took this opportunity and kept practising a lot of things so that I can guard myself from being thrashed at next time.
hehe, with all those pics and post, GOODBYE! haa...
handwritten, 5/20/2007 01:49:00 AM.