<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm always late. Fated to be late. Sorry my friends.

And I hate 8am lessons.

I was about on time today when I left home. I thought I'd not be late for once at least. But when I saw the train pulling in slowly, premonition. I know trains are always packed fully in the morning, but today was way exaggerating. The first train I saw was the worst. All the doors were blocked with people, and I saw a man who had half his face and arms pressed on the door window. Then a few doors down, there was this small angmoh boy who had his forehead pressed on the door too. Exaggerating!! As expected, I couldn't get in. I broke my record and missed 7 stupid trains. (my mom scolded me that I must have been damn stupid when I told her) And also if not for one office lady, I couldn't have missed 7 trains. I was standing at the side of the door while the people got out. Then this 'nicely dressed' office worker just look at me and wedged in in front of me. !!!! She gave me that 'my office is much more important than your silly school' look. Slap-able face! Of all those waiting at the side, why me. And she was lucky enough to get on the train, and she took the last standing space at the door. F***. She must have been damn happy with one word: Victory.

I must be ridiculous. But this ALWAYS happens.

2 blackbirds wanna be my family members. Silly birds. So noisy. They got attracted to the aircon unit just outside the window. And they're noisy for almost the whole day. I think neightbours must be complaining not cos' of the birds, but my brother and I. Cos' we kept screaming at the nearby toilet windows to scare them away. I don't need more family members! There's enough of us already. I wish the stupid birds will go away.

I told mom, 'I don't want to buy shoes le.' She was shocked, cos' I kept complaining that the Pony pair has holes and it should be replaced.
She asked why and was surprised.
'My current 3 pairs of footwear are more than enough for me. Not enough time to wear all. Go school very lazy, so just slip on the sandals. The other 2 very poor thing, although one has holes.'
Mom is really puzzled. But she must have felt good at the same time, cos' no need to spend although I'll be the one forking out the money.
Anyway, good for me too, since everyday is dress down day for me.

handwritten, 5/02/2007 11:59:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: