<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, May 24, 2007

I woke up, and my mind was filled with thousand and one questions, as if I had been thinking about them while I was sleeping.

Tears are controllable. That's for now.

Do I always make stupid choices?
Do I have what I want in mind?
Are they correct?
Should I even continue thinking about it?

Just what the hell is fate...
Why am I always the one watching? I do nothing, but just keep watching. Chapter after chapter. Although watching is will not bring any harm, it's really a monotonous life.


Am I being fooled? Or am I just hiding things from myself?
There's no answer.

I didn't expect it too. Just that it just happened. I really thought it ended. I thought it was nothing, just plainly another part of life. I was fated to be reminded and now I know I'm wrong about that thought.

Do dreams, eventually become reality??

handwritten, 5/24/2007 03:58:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: