I was assured, but somehow I don't feel secure as I should be. But anyways...
School's fun today doing up the window display, and it might becoming to an end soon. Almost everyone was crazy and full of laughter, setting aside differences for once. Only this one module is fun throughout the semester at least. Cos' the rest all sucks to the core. All the lectures are damn boring and lecturers' voices are headache creators. They're all speaking the same language, but yet, it's also like a different language. I doubt I'm making any sense here, but it's true. There's witch language, strongly accented language and mono-language. Aiyo! And I don't understand a single thing. I just wish they could keep quiet, although they can't. What to do...
Stupid essay. There's really nothing to write. The essay isn't going to make any sense, and it's bound to be failed.
I want to sleep.
handwritten, 5/15/2007 12:08:00 AM.