<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, April 27, 2007

Is it bad luck if your right eyelid twitches?
Or is it the left? I'm confused.
I only know my right eyelid has been twitching non stop even since before Wednesday. And it is till now.

Did yours twitch?

One of my old terrapin died yesterday. And nobody knew it died. Cos' it just laid there, as though it was sleeping. Only my dad saw it becoming white, he then declared it dead. Plus, it's tank-mate bit it at its neck. So much for being a tank-mate for more than 6years.
-One minute of silence for that old friend.
(but I miss my mice more)

Something I've never seen or heard before in my life happened to me today. It's kinda comical. And no one might have thought of that. I told some of my classmates and parents. And it was kinda funny.

Tired. Wanna sleep le.

handwritten, 4/27/2007 10:49:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: