<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, April 16, 2007



Celebrated Matthew's belated birthday at Vivo Marche. Yeah, he's legal. And he knows that well. I saw him heading to the counter for Bacardi the very first thing ok! But he didn't get any in the end. So sad, was hoping we could share his joy of Bacardi, since I'm 'illegal'. We bought him a slice of cake. Wonder if he was touched by us. We remembered your birthday!

Okays, after that I gotta rush to work. And the whole lot of them visited me. AND! That stupid zhenyang laughed at me! Diao! I didn't do anything abnormal k. I looked at him and didn't know whether should I laugh or get angry at him. Never mind, next time I will laugh back at you zy! hee.

I asked yunxin what to bring to school on the first day. What a silly question. Ok, she told me foolscape paper. And I realised that I've no foolscape paper at home. I've no idea what to bring to school and I'm not anxious. Even I need my mom to tell me to bring stationary to school. Damn sian. No mood for school, my mind is still holidaying.

I had a short chance to get whatever I need for school today, but so sad, nothing for me in the end. I saw a top from Forever21 which is seriously not worth my money at all. I rather throw the money into the sea and make a wish, waiting for miracles to happen. Fine, new school year, and I've no new clothes, new shoes, new bag, and whatever that can be new.

So I'm stuck with a 'hole-ful' Pony sneakers, old Nike sling bag, and old clothes. I feel so 'old'. So not fresh at all. So sad. Wa lao, come and laugh at me.

Seriously, no mood for school.

8am lesson and I'll be having breakfast for the first time since I don't know when. I wondering what willl be my breakfast now, cos' I'm hungry liao.

Will school be fun starting from tomorrow?

handwritten, 4/16/2007 12:46:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: