ARRGHH!! THIS SUX!!!!!!
I had to register for GEMS module. I set the alarm, and it was proved useless to me. Until my mother screamed at me at 9am sharp, as if the house was on fire. I woke up, my heart beating very very quickly. Any person with weak heart could have just died. Shock me! I ran to switch on my com so that everything can get started. After that, I sat in front of the website for 20 minutes. My appointment was 9:30am
I sat there, still not recovered from being shocked.
9:13am
.
.
.
.
9:17am
.
.
.
.
9:23am
.
.
.
finally 9:29:59AM......!!
I faster click the links to register.
DISAPPOINTED lorr!!!!!!!! I had 4 modules in mind, and all were already taken up! So fast?! I started to make lots of noise, cursing and swearing. My mom stood beside, began to worry and wanted to scold me liao. (but she never) Angry sia! Basically almost everything was taken up, only the less popular ones left. I anyhow go take one(Personal Financial Planning). I was damn stupid lor, I went to take the Wednesday slot. Without GEMS, that's the only day I can go home at 11am. How sad!! EEE!!!!! angry! Angry!
k, better go watch drama to calm myself down. EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
handwritten, 4/04/2007 10:01:00 AM.