<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Around 2 weeks, I gotta get my ass back in school. No enthusiasm for school. So sian seeing that campus. Thinking, I'm gonna suffer there again. Stupid.

I didn't know it was April Fool's Day until yesterday midnight. Anyway, it's not a festival to celebrate. My life's dull, so no April Fool's Day.

Anyway, I'm tired today! Wanna sleep liao. I'm in such a bad state that I'm not even aware when people are talking to me. Think that's what happened for the whole day, one good example-Jeffrey. I think he might be/was asking me something, then I didn't reply. I only remembered looking at him like a dumb idiot. Aiyo, so sorry.. My brain blanked out occassionally.

Thanks Chris and Hazel today! =)

handwritten, 4/03/2007 02:09:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: