<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, March 23, 2007

Yeah!! I had loads of fun today! Badminton with the guys!


The badminton session was more like comedy session. All of them were damn funny.

Jason, all time joker. His actions were really cute and funny. And his skill is very cunning. I wanna master that too!


Zhen Yang was dancing ballet in the court while playing badminton.. Haa.. I wonder how he did that. All of us laughed at him like crazy.


Kokkun meddled with ZY's camera and took many funny shots of everyone. Irritating sia, I kept hearing that continuous clicking and flashes of the camera. He was just like paprazzi. We ended up with three hundred plus shots.


After that, we went Botak Jones at the nearby coffeeshop. Yea, Eddie treat Eileen and I drinks, suddenly so generous. When the aunty heard that, my god, she became kinda looney. She started blabbering a mix of Hokkien and English. If she spoke any faster, it'll be like rap. Then another uncle joined in the 'fun' too. She blabbered to us for quite some time before leaving us alone. Eddie then typed in his phone, "All crazy". hee..


Met Matthew at Mac later. We sat there and talked for 3 hours or so. The Mac aunty also came to interrupt us. She spoke some Hokkien and Chinese, laughed at me a bit, then left. Erm, of all people there, why me? Aiyo diao. Thankfully she didn't disturb us after that. We chatted about future plans, events, happenings and some future stuff. We ended up teasing each other. I think we were very noisy. Haa, Dickson and ZhenYang were really funny together. hehe.

Some random pics.
Hee, Zy is 'paperfaced'.
ZY and Matt.
The crane of ten dollars. Credit: Dickson.

Yep, I always have loads of fun with you guys! And always looked forward to all our stuff. I'm waiting for the upcoming one! hee.

handwritten, 3/23/2007 01:31:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: