<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, March 30, 2007

Work is now so dull. Sometimes I feel guilty cos' I slack in front of all my seniors. I don't knowif there's really nothing to do, or I'm just plain lazy. Anyway, there's already something stuck in my mind constantly. 我要找新的生活,越快越好。

Saw Riduan already starting with new career, happy for him. He ran away to another island! hee. I also want, just that I don't really wanna end up on another island. I want to escape too. But the place I wanted to run too seemed kinda, should I say skeptical. Hey brother! Good for you. haa. I now got no place to run to liao. haha. But I'll visit you someday!

哈...不明白。为什么要‘宣布‘给那么多人知道。算了吧。越让我知道,只带来仇恨。

Call me obnoxious. Call me a ignorant bitch, I don't really bother.

handwritten, 3/30/2007 04:13:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: