<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Today revolves around my brother.

I was woken up by my screaming brother, asking me to separate my terrapins from the fishes. Omg. I saw my terrapin holding the poor fish tail by its mouth. That big fish just hanged at the mouth helplessly. I think one of my terrapins has gone crazy.

I don't know why my brother asked me to play train with him. He kept pestering me to play with him. Damn tiring, crawling around the house with his train...

Went out shopping with my mom and brother at Bugis. Diao, the sales person suddenly laugh at my brother and me. Then she said that both of us look alike. Dots! Like that also can laugh.

Yeah. I was tempted to go shopping. I ignored my budget plan and got myself a top from Fox. The staff there were kinda weird... They made me feel weird too. There was one standing by the fitting room. And she kind of kept staring. I don't know if the reason is that there's no other place to look or something. But can she like not stare at me. I know I'm fat la, but no need to stare until like that right!! Caused me feel so awkward.

Hmm. I wanna sleep soon. But my brother is still pestering me to play with him. grr...

handwritten, 3/13/2007 11:21:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: