<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, March 04, 2007

So boring, so I decided to go out with my dad and brother. Went to IMM just to look around. Coincidentally saw Cao Ge's autograph session. His live performance not bad.. And I saw that security guard I hate most who's forever at all autograph sessions. (ya, Eileen, is the one that we always see..)

Itchy hand, so I took some pics.

He walked too fast while shaking hands with others. So it's rather blur.

CRY! No more Hana Kimi for me to watch. I'm missing the characters already! heexx..

I'm falling in love with Tank's 專屬天使 MV. I watched it over and over again. And never got sick of it. Touching.~* The song's so nice and meaningful... Sniffz.


handwritten, 3/04/2007 01:49:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: