<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, March 02, 2007

I officially admit that I sleep like a pig.
Now I wake up when my brother gets home from school at 1pm.
So now, I don't start my day in the morning, but in the afternoon instead.
Only to wake up and find myself looking straight at my brother's face shouting,"oi! pig, why you sleep so long? I come back already la!"

Grrr... So irritating.

Yesterday I started work with a somehow sour feeling. I sense something. A huge uproar? I don't know. This feeling comes and goes. Darned feeling.

Liping was crazy! She's totally crazy about her 'mommy'. She'll dash out of the kitchen once she receives messages from her 'mommy'. Siao zha bor. heex. And she told me lots of things about him. Damn funny la. haha.

I thought my 'g** partner' was missing. So sad, nobody entertain me. But finally he came! haa. siao. Seems like he's kinda suay for 2 days. Each day, he'll handle at least one difficult customer. Riduan, must relax, don't give a hoot about them la. They're silly people. I know how you felt. Ha.

Yeah, finally I got to learn more things at work. And they're all like PACC module. omg. But I'll need some time to get the hang of it. Tho' I may cause some disppointment for the time being now. But never mind... gambate!
Brother bear! I'll try to ensure that I don't run away after that k. =P
[p.s. I dreamt of doing the same things that very night. Chris, Riduan and me, looking at all the papers. scary....!]

I got home, and looked at my dad after he showed me something. I had the urge to visit my 'best friend' once again. But I stopped myself from doing so, cos' I was sitting in front of him.
He just sms-ed me saying it was nothing great. *relief

Rain's movie is coming! Yeahh!! Looking forward. heex.... But seems like I've no time to watch it. saded. grr....

handwritten, 3/02/2007 05:09:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: