<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, March 15, 2007

Had my whole day out with Haagen peeps.

Started off with watching Primeval. It was quite alright, just that I didn't like the parts when it was snipped off prematurely. And how can I forget that, wow, so inspirational running guy wearing a red Nike shirt across the African yellow field escaping from that gigantic carnivore. That was just so perfect shot for a Nike ad. Yeah man! Just do it. Ran so fast such that even that big reptile caught him.

I learnt new skill for meal times: protect your food at all times. And that white with colourful bits garnished with chilli powder and pepper ice kacang was very 'appetizing'. Shit la, I couldn't even think what the hell I was eating, with all different kinds of deserts all mixed together. But anyways, I'll only eat that for fun.

Ended off the day with another movie, The Messengers. Now that I recall, the last horror movie I watched in a cinema was Wishing Stairs? I'm glad that I brought my jacket along. So that I can cover myself and cuddle it. I think I looked darn ridiculous. Others may just laugh their ass off their seats la. But anyway, doing that is definitely my comfort habit. But shit la, the theatre was freaking hot. Ar...! Didn't give a damn and continued covering myself.

My troubles simply won't melt like lemon drops.
I got home and immediately understood how the girl in The Messengers felt. Like damn it. Curfew? Or what? Be like Cinderella? Be home by 12 sharp? Probably my folks would be thinking what a whole lot of mess I am right now. But sometimes I really don't feel like bothering la. Yea, laugh some more. That's the kind of mess I'm stuck in. Why don't they just shut me in that house everyday, and cut my connection with what's up outside. Then no worries for 'em.

-Shit.
Rain drops falling on my head.

handwritten, 3/15/2007 02:15:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: