<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, February 15, 2007

Today's Myra's birthday, scared she bored, so ask her come out.
Heehee. Went to town today with Myra and Eileen. Went town and watched movie again!

Watched "Just Follow Law". The movie's really funny. I really find the Indian security guard in the movie cute and funny.. haa... Feel like watching it again. =)
(haha.. Went to check out if there really is the laozhabo.blogspot.com, it really existed! omg..)

Yup. Then went shopping with Eileen at Fareast. Don't know why, but I went there like for 3 days in this week already?! But at least each trip I bought something. =)

Got myself another denim skirt and a pair of shoes. I really like the shoes.








<-- my new shoes.. heez..

Saded! When I took the lift to my house, got this Indian lady say I look like I come from China! lol! CRY!! This is not the first time le... =( I shall go tan myself after Chinese New Year.. sobz..

(long time never take neoprint le. Happy Birthday girl!)

handwritten, 2/15/2007 11:34:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: