<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sotong Prawnsters went visiting today!
Haha.. First stop was Matthew's house.
Matthew's brother is really funny la. Cannot stop laughing at him. Ok, I'm bad.
Watched "Date Movie". It's a super corny movie.

After that we played heart attack. Playing heart attack is super noisy. Funny to see everyone panic and screaming. Even the guys. haa... The 3 guys so funny.. They're more scared than I am. Jason is the 'winner'. He got smacked the most times. And he kept on cursing in his funny ways. His hand became very red after that. At the end of the game, we 'injured' most of the cards.

The players

Jason: "Wa! Why I today so bad luck?!!"

His red hand.

Met up with kokkun, Eddie and Fanndly later on for steamboat at Marina. Lol! They eat a lot of sotong and prawns. Eddie and Jason's job was to shell the prawns. haha. There were many prawns waiting for them. The two of them very poor thing. We also talked lots of stuff. Missed the times la.

Our chef.

We live up to our name. Whole load of prawns. With one of the 'shellers' happily shelling the prawns.

I discovered, we're a whole lot of 'zi lian kuangs' Everytime take photos of ourselves. Hmm... But I'm not the worst. Now we know that having a camera is really important.



Eddie! Act cool some more only!!

Haha, yep, we love taking photos like crazy. Sadly the group photos are not with me, but I'll upload them. Hee..

Tired already! Wanna go sleep now. See ya guys tomorrow. =) =)


handwritten, 2/25/2007 03:00:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: