<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, February 24, 2007

Stuffy nose and puffy eyes are just the perfect combination to wreck my day.

I was going to Eileen's house, and was waiting for the bus. I felt really uncomfortable and was feeling so blur. I remembered I saw the 143 double decked bus approaching. Just nice, my darling Myra called me. (haa, not blaming you, my dear) I didn't notice a bus which was single decked was approaching too, but in front of the 143. Distracted by the phone call, I blur-ly boarded a bus. Until I ended my call, do I start to realise, "yesterday, 143 like never travel to such a place leh. And I thought the 143 I saw was double decked? Never mind, should be correct." Then the bus reached IMM, and I confirmed, guaranteed, chop that I was definitely on the wrong bus. I quickly got off and looked at the bus number. WTF. I took bus 333.
Argh. So dumb! (I just mentioned that I don't wanna be a dumbo)

In the end I called Eileen and mumbled, "Paiseh, I'm going to be late, I took the wrong bus."

Charis, Eileen and I watched hours of cable TV at her house. Nice show. Better than what I have at home. (So I have to resort to Youtube..)

Then headed to Charis' house. Ok, some more TV. We talked some stuff. Girls stuff.

Cheer up girls.
Which girl doesn't have her own problems?
If any she does not have problems, she's sure one blissful girl.

When I got home, I chatted with my mom. When I started, she was standing, then she actually sat down to listen to me. Wa. I'm honoured. (or is it her legs tired then she sit down??) Never mind, I don't mind either reason, so long as she listened. I talked to her about everything, friends, bgr, work, basically, everything under sun, erm... for now, I think is the stars. Ya, everything under the stars.

Hmm... I realised, no matter how:

lonely or friendly;
open or reserved;
single or attached;
dependent or independent,

girl talks, are seriously essential. So long as a female, regardless of age listens, it feels great.
I'm gonna involve myself in more girls talk.

Yippee.. Tomorrow Sotong Prawnsters gather is on! Going visiting for the whole weekend. haha. More teasing and catching up.

Oops.. I don't know how many times I wanna blog in a day.
~23Febuary2007

handwritten, 2/24/2007 01:48:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: