Finally I got to catch up with Eileen and Charissa. yupz, like how long ago we did that. After that, I realised I really missed having all girls talk with all my dearest girlfriends. It's sure fun to see how certain people bitch about others and also becoming two-faced just to get what they want. Plus, I got irritated by the blog I used to be pissed off by. Like whatever. So many dumb things happening around. Good, expose myself to such things, see more, so I won't be a dumbo myself.
Haha, Uncle Ling so cool. So long le and he still remember where I live. And he give me ang bao. haha.. Lame. 几感动一下......
Getting down to serious business..
I realised that... whatever, or just anything that happens now... Be it if you talk crap to me, or talk something that really makes sense, I'll break down.
Ok, it motivates me somehow, but, how to see the true side. Which path is true? It seriously gets me all confused after such a long time straightening my thoughts. Argh.
It's all so extreme, like seriously, where's the full-stop?
I'm lost, once again.
嗯...过敏?!! 也许吧..... 不管发生什么事,我一直觉得我随时会崩溃。
Paiseh! 我要睡觉了。
开新的一天,新的故事。
烦得越多??????
I'm really clueless.
handwritten, 2/23/2007 03:09:00 AM.