<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, January 04, 2007

qiuli's feeling really blue currently. I've no idea why. So don't ask.

After the long weekend, I finally start returning to school as if term has started. The projects are just stacking. The whole team went to meet lectuerer to enquire stuff. Everything was going quite well about the pet topic, until he mentioned that rabbit stew was nice. Blehh!!! I almost cried in front of him. But never did, if not will paiseh! eee... the poor cute rabbit in stew. Goosebumps! This mention of such food almost made me wanna go vegetarian for life. crycrycry!! Luckily no mice stew! EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidetracking is not avoidable during projects. But it was sure lame. All of us searched the internet if there were website by our name. Hee, there wasn't any websites by my name. We also searched blogger. Hoho! I found all blogs that contained my name, 2 were my friends. hee.. While the others search result list was all in English(including my blog, cos' I mentioned their name), mine contained quite a number of chinese bloggers. I think I've Chiina name. haa.. Ouh! so if next time got people badmouth me via blog, I can see. heehee.. So lame. I'd rather go Youtube listen music and watch shows to make myself happy.

Now I'm melancholic. Songs like 忘记-JJ, 过敏, 对不起 谢谢-EasonChan, Love Story-范逸臣,First Love-UtadaHikaru, Move On-Rain and Friends-Rain make me even more into the mood.
On top of that, the darned projects.

Of all, why did I suddenly remember that.

handwritten, 1/04/2007 04:04:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: