<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, January 12, 2007

haiyos. Long time never blog.. Been super busy with FOM project. Yay, yesterday was the earliest day which I slept. Haha, my friends are gonna say I'm pig again. Cos I took nap and sleep, next day during lesson still can sleep. The teacher was so boring and the time was so slow... I intended to lie on the table. And I sat up straight, eyes half opened half an hour later. Not my fault, you know... Sleep so much. My habit. hehe..

I think my presentation was disappointing. I guess I didn't perform well. Tongue tied. Haiz, I've nothing to say. I only know I ended up with lots of blisters.

Was at library today with Peiying using com. We unfortunately met this super noisy and domineering girl. Haiyo, her group members also cannot stand her already, so much for us. We talked about her online although we're just beside each other. Haha, so funny py. My ears didn't have peace, and wanted to ask her to shut up. Stupid.

Now I'm slacking for a while. And I realised.. Long time no Youtube! Okie, shall do so during lesson tomorrow.
I'm yearning for the holidays. I wanna go tan! And go out with my SotongPrawnster friends! Saded, 4 weeks to go. 2 weeks to the exams I dread most.. CRY!!!

handwritten, 1/12/2007 12:47:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: