Suddenly I see how realistic it's going to be. All starting from school. Something that I've learnt from school which left a deep impression was that, we're in the 'Me, Myself and I' generation. How more true can this get. Are people getting more realistic, or am I too simplified? I'll see how things goes. I'm also aware of the realistic bad actions I did to express myself. But if I don't do it, 'deep shit' will be the words.I'm going back to work tomorrow. I think I'll be feeling lost and blue. Without working for so long, I believe somehow, there had been drastic changes. This applies to friendship too, cos' it's already taking place now. I don't know why you're thinking this way, but since you are persistant with this perception, I have nothing more to say. Is our friendship so weak?
I shall go listen to Rain's song, Friends to perk myself up. Or feel even more blue. Great song for me to stop the melancholy.
With the holidays so packed with projects and studying, I need to pamper myself first. More outings.
Christmas, my Sotong Prawnster gang! Let's catch up, talk and go mad like how we did before.
Melancholic. I want no work, no school, nothing. (but I still want Pingu and Rain.) Wake me up when Christmas eve comes.
handwritten, 12/17/2006 01:17:00 AM.