<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, December 08, 2006

Hey! Rain's new movie would be on screen next year. Initially I thought I won't get to catch it. Yeah.

One of my lecturer's really weird. She teaches at a fast speed. And when we complain that she's too fast and ask her to repeat, she'll say that we never listen and should stop all our msn or internet activities. lol. Today, she stopped for sometime as she went around to guide some of us. I asked her what's the next step, she tells me I'm too fast. -_-" Haha, don't care.

Cool, today took class photo. With Mr Cheng! yeah. I don't really mind the change, although he's not our PTM.

One more week to 'holidays'. This holiday is fake, it's more packed than normal school days, and when it ends, exams start falling in. I want the NEXT holiday.. Not this one..
Heex, I asking for too much. Aren't I?

handwritten, 12/08/2006 11:46:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: