<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hehe, tomorrow no lessons. Going to be involved in MeltDown Fair, doing kites.

Today we did preparations.

Ok, through this class project, I realised that our tutor Mr Cheng is really nice. I think he did many things for us, which may have gone unnoticed. And he has some sense of humour hidden. Sometimes he can be quite funny. Now I feel bad, last semester I gave negative comments for his feedback. oops. Never mind, I put the good ones for the next feedback. Last time I really felt he was so super boring and dull. Now my perception changed.

Yeah, claps!

Still cannot stand certain people.

Heex, I kinda like the dedication I made with my friends. Shall post the pix next time.

Alright, I need my sleep.


handwritten, 12/06/2006 02:21:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: