<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, December 15, 2006

Hahaha.. I'll be laughing all the way to bed soon. Finally I get to Youtube again. Watching Pingu and Rain! Yup! It's Rain again! Haha, I'm sorry for my noisy-ness my friends, hate him or like him, he's looks cute to me, and I like him. haha (the almost invisible small eyes! haha, I'm bad.)I'm gonna hook myself to his songs for the rest of the time until I fall into deep sleep. heehee. So happy.

Played badminton with my friends on Wednesday. So fun. I've not played sports since the start of poly. Hmm.. It's very long and I know I've accumulated fats within that time. When I got home, I slept like a log. I slept at ten.(never slept earlier than 12am since poly started) Happy to play sports again. Let's play more sports again my friends! hee. ('hill-climbing' to school is not considered)
I miss PE.

Went to Pet Lovers' Center to do some research with Peiying today. I couldn't resist and went to the dogs section. So sad, all of them were having afternoon naps. But there was one which was active, chewing on her rubber toy. She's a Corgi. So cute... Sharp face with big ears and bright eyes. Her fur was light brown and all her paws were white, which look as if she stepped into paint. Beautiful. But Peiying said her fur looked like pork floss. Haha. lol. I couldn't resist her cuteness.

Sian, full school day tomorrow.

handwritten, 12/15/2006 01:27:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: