<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, November 25, 2006

yeah.. so long time never go home early from work.. Very happy.. Let me have a chance to escape from anything.

Today sore eye again, then I didn't want to go school. So I made up an excuse to my mom that I'll just go late for my lesson when my eye's feeling better. Only then, she never make noise. But I fell asleep for an hour when I was eating breakfast. Haha, must have been very tired since I can sleep when eating. My mom was making alot of noise while sweeping the floor when I woke up. She must be angry with me. But only left one hour to end of lesson, I might as well don't go. I don't wanna fight with her, so I quickly get out of the house. Just did self learning in school library.

I really think that most of the time I live in my own world. I don't wanna bother about anything. Only through this blog, the real me can be seen.
You can guarantee that a person like me won't cry, but you're very wrong.
I'm tempted to cry alot. Just that I don't wanna let anyone see me in that state. I often hold back my tears when there's people around. Even when there's temptation to cry while listening to songs or watching drama.
I'm not as strong as how others percieve me to be.

I wish there's a day when I'm all alone. Not even the ones I love to be around. I want to sit down and cry of everything, be it sad or happy. I'll listen to songs whole day long, as memories flash through my mind. How perfect such a day will be. Just one day will be enough.

falling in love with your smile unknowingly.
go away, u're huai ren..
-melancholic

handwritten, 11/25/2006 01:35:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: