<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

whee.
I regret. I must remember to wear socks no matter what. Today I was so worried about being late that I went out without my socks, now I end up with blisters.

Finally I get out of my routine. Watched Happy Feet with Eileen today. The small penguins are terribly cute and funny.

It's been ages ever since I've stepped into a book store. My itchy hands couldn't stop flipping all the storybooks I see. I feel tempted to get Mitch Albom's latest book. But it's expensive. And also another book about a playful dog which is supposed to help the blnid. I forgot both titles, but will try to get them as soon as I have the time.

Erm, not too miss the CD section. Ehem.. Eh.. As expected, I paced around the CD rack, hesistating, thinking whether should I get his album or not. I held back my itchy hands. ehehehe.

Let me share the 'joy'- I know I'm irritating. But this is MY BLOG. I put up whatever I want. hehehe.. WITH U(<--click here! navigate to the correct song ya.), great song. The English lyrics are strong enough.

No worries, I still continue saying how much I enjoy these songs. wahahah.! =X
hehehehehehe!!!!!

And, I REALLY, SINCERELY wanna dedicate this song- FRIENDS (<--click here!) to all my friends. especially to SotongPrawnster peeps! miss ya. basically all my friends. hope you guys enjoy!

handwritten, 11/29/2006 11:39:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: