<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Today marks the day when I'm gonna start mugging for the tests. I'm gonna start all my cries and grumbles again.

Suddenly I feel, where's my freedom? I'm suffocating. I miss the holidays, where I can have some fun at work, outings with my dears and watching lots of dramas. How cool was that for me. I really miss it.

I'm awaiting for Christmas to come. (although it's still early..) I'm gonna enjoy the atmosphere of Christmas soon. I'll be silent all by myself this year and reflect/cry/stare/daydream of all happy memories. And of course, keep WISHING for more happy stuff. That's why I just love Christmas.. That kind of dreamy/loving feeling.. Have no idea what I'm talking about? It's alright. [my blabbers] =)

I must motivate myself. Hmm... I remember! Last episode of Princess Hours for me to watch after the tests are over! Gambate!!

your presence make me smile, no doubts about this.

handwritten, 11/08/2006 07:02:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: