I'm very sleepy.. Started my day going to the children's home. Only the interaction part is fun. The rest a bit sleepy. whahaha, never expect that now I'll get a chance to play catching. The children asked us to play catching with them. I played with a girl. She's very quiet, and always get bullied. Seems like she prefers to be alone. Cos' she everything also don't want. She cried when one of her friends scold her. Luckily ShiNi was around, if not, I think I'll only offer her tissue and wouldn't know what to say. hehe... But at the end of the day, she's alright. Only when we were about to leave, then she began to open up. Went off to help in Christmas decorations.
After this event, went to work.. I was like sian... Felt kinda lost, cos' so long never work. I didn't even have much energy to scoop ice-cream. I feel bad, cos' like I worked so long le, still blurblur. Sian. Surely got people say something about me. Never mind, I don't care. But work overall was quite okie..
Haha, so long never see Myra, she became mad when she saw me. And became even madder at night. haha...
If my mom's gonna know that work time has extended, I think I no need to return to HD liao. Aiya, I also don't care.
my feeling's really insignificant, and nothing's gonna change or affect. I eveything also don't wanna care. Just wanna stay in my own world, where everything is kept simple. Very tired, wanna go dream...