<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm going to be very sad for the following days, at least until Wednesday.
So as a warning first, I think I'm going to be pretty bad tempered and sucky attitude the next few days. Sorry in advance and bear with me.

I don't seem to be very into Microsoft Access. I'm hating it. I don't know how to get myself started. I'm really lost. I don't know how am I going to cope. I've a premonition that I'll not do well for the tests.

Guilt-ridden but still don't wanna work. I seriously don't know what shit I want. But one thing's for sure, I want holidays.

No matter how many times I say 'jiayou' or 'gambate' to myself, it's all empty words, falling on deaf ears.
Will someone just show me the way.. Guide me along, cos' I think I'm refusing to move on. I wish today stays. I know I'm escaping from reality. I'd rather live a life which is straight, with neither ups nor downs..

I really wanna cry.. About almost everything- academics, friends, and what have you.

handwritten, 11/12/2006 05:56:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: