<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I thought things will at least slow down a little when the tests were over. How very wrong I am. It's still not over and the worst is yet to come. Now I see that war is coming. It's starting all over again.

The project for Marketing is hellish. There's so much to be done. And my grades is at risk no matter what decision is made. Confidence starts falling into the picture. Stupid presentation. It's making things difficult.

My mind's in a mess. I slept for 3 hours only just now. My headache's back again. Having headaches almost everyday. I feel I'm falling apart once again.

Dreadful. Later class at 8.30.. I'm still stuck with the presentation and my tutorial isn't done. I don't feel like going school. This is shit.

I wanna sleep. I cannot think properly.

handwritten, 11/21/2006 07:25:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: