<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, November 02, 2006

I have proven/shown/convinced myself that I always will end up this way. I accept this fate even more from now. And I don't pin high hopes for myself in this area anymore.. Not anymore..

I'm a sleepy head. I can close my eyes anytime and dream of anything. I would rather dream of all the pleasant things, and the impossibles all day rather than face the hurtful reality.. (let me have more dreams..) I seem pretty dull especially in school.. But my great friends never fail to colour my daily school life. What will I do without them. haha. Project wise, I feel the stress coming on. Gambate!

I'm stressed for school. Emo.. Desperate for gettting additions in my wardrobe right now. I need a change for my currently super plain image. But I know it's hard. hmm.. The only thing I can wait for is shopping more clothes on Monday with Eileen! Ah girl.. Shall see you then. =)

School's cool with friends right now. Sianx. Working tomorrow, how my working life will be from now onwards..? I don't wanna know.

I'm thinking.. maybe somebody in a suitable position should slap me and knock some senses into me. Then I'll just ran far away so nobody can find me. I forgot.. I'm in Singapore, how far can I escape to.? Shit. I think I'd better go dream and go to somewhere quiet and let me think. I really wish there's such a place.. My most realistic choice now-go to the beach RIGHT NOW(12.20AM) I'll enjoy the calmness. Let me cry silently without any disturbance. Just me, Alone.

handwritten, 11/02/2006 11:44:00 PM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: