<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10254039?origin\x3dhttp://yoursfaithfullyqiu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, October 22, 2006

Yesterday night I was actually having fever and I didn't know it until my mom told me. But this afternoon, I still went to work cos' I was feeling normal. At work, I had fun as well as enduring those bad ones.. Despite being a public holiday, it didn't feel as if it's one.(it wasn't like hell busy, but manageable)

After closing had some sort of 'meeting'. I cannot analyse if it was meant to be helpful or what. But I know it originally had good intention. (Depend on how you view it) Can't say much.. So long as I know I've said my piece and some appreciation to those who guided me, I feel alright. Got home at 4am. Luckily my mom never scold.. Maybe she good mood..

Good morning! it's now 5.12am and I'm going to bed!

handwritten, 10/22/2006 05:12:00 AM.

Profile

NAME
qiu!.
Tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Exits
Catherine
Cindy
Crystal
Dickson
Eileen
Kokkun
Myra
Sharon
ShiNi
SiokHong
Smurfy
WaiWah
YunXin
Zhen Yang

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: